39591Re: Doh! Keel!!!!!!

  • Jason Stancil
    Oct 2, 2004
      Oh yeah, First major mistake to date. The keel will not fit the
      batten properly. Had 2 folks from next door myself and a girlfriend
      winching, prying, cursing, and hammering. We got it up and in place
      but the twist is evident and totally unacceptible to me. It won't
      straighten out (i think) because the ballast is epoxy lead and won't
      bend like a lead pour will. Yet another reason to follow directions,
      blah, blah blah!

      Scratching my head, going to go boating and think about it.

      Jason the lateral resistance challanged
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic