39583Re: Doh! Keel!!!!!!

  • Howard Stephenson
    Oct 1, 2004
      I warped a new daggerboard once by leaving it out in the sun before
      I'd properly sealed the timber. I fixed it by just flipping it over
      and keeping an eye on it. So you might correct the problem by doing
      what you did to the other side of the board, including reproducig the
      humidity, but not necessarily the hurricane. Get some epoxy, paint or
      varnish on it as soon as it's symmetrical again.

      Howard

      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Stancil" <jasonstancil@h...>
      > wrote:
      > >> Seriously, suggestions would be appreciated as sailing in
      circles
      > > wasn't what i had in mind when i started this project.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Jason
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic