38785Re: long micro

  • Nels
    Aug 31, 2004
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "James" <jcbanik@y...> wrote:
      > Does anybody know the cost of the long micro plans from PB&F?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > James

      I think the last quote I got was $300 plus $50 for a Navigator
      conversion.

      Or was that for the offshore CHEBACCO?

      I suggest you send a fax and get a quote. Also ask about the
      Motorsailer version of CHEBACCO since they are about the same size.
      Bolger claims it to have "almost" offshore capability. I think this
      is an awfully overlooked design - as is the 25 foot lapstrake that I
      would love to have!

      Cheers, Nels - Who is probably going to stay with a MICRO of one or
      more lengths. (Would be great to have an OLdSHOE AND AN MT as well.)
    • Show all 32 messages in this topic