38016seaworthy bolger ply designs.

  • Jason Stancil
    Aug 2, 2004
      I've been thumbing through lots of books trying to see what kind of
      small ply boats bolger deemed seeworthy. He never seemed to doom a
      boat but would say "in a pinch" it would do. Doesn't instill
      confidence.

      "seaworthy"......you decide what that means

      AS39....it's done the atlantic, not small
      AS29......maybe, maybe not
      seabird 86'.......better than the original and it made it across
      The ostar's boats.....the where designed for it right?
      Centenial II.......not me
      Storm petryl......made to take a beating, but not cruise
      Micro Navigator.....susan told me NOT for circumnavigation! i didn't
      ask......must be some crazies out there
      Long Micro Navigator.....opinions?
      Jessie cooper.......in a pinch
      romp.......well proven
      yonder.....better than romp
      Col Hasler.........supposed to be....steel
      etc.

      What do you folks think? I know there are dozens of designs i have
      never even heard off.

      jason
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic