36549Re: [bolger] Re: Houseboat #481Trailer Question

    May 25, 2004
      Paul asked about buying trailer axles. I am presently playing with
      the beta version of Goggle's email service GMail, You probably have
      read of the 'privacy' controversy where Goggle scans your email and
      offers up 'context sensitive' advertising.

      Well... GMail read your email Paul and suggests the website
      ...to buy trailer axles.

      On Wed, 26 May 2004 00:40:26 -0000, GarthAB <garth@breaka...> wrote:
      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Paul McLellan" <bys@c...> wrote:
      > > I have just cut out and mocked up the trailer for the Bolger
      > > Houseboat #481.
      > Paul --
      > I'm going to be building a 28' to 32' trailer later this year (I
      > hope) for my Michalak Cormorant, and I'm curious about your yours. My
      > boat will weigh a little less than yours does. How long is your
      > trailer? Tandem axles or single? Brakes? And it's all made of 500
      > lbs. of box steel? Tell us more. Where did you buy your axles,
      > wheels, brakes, etc.? Any pictures anywhere?
      > All best,
      > Garth
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic