36548Re: Houseboat #481Trailer Question

  • GarthAB
    May 25, 2004
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Paul McLellan" <bys@c...> wrote:
      > I have just cut out and mocked up the trailer for the Bolger
      > Houseboat #481.

      Paul --

      I'm going to be building a 28' to 32' trailer later this year (I
      hope) for my Michalak Cormorant, and I'm curious about your yours. My
      boat will weigh a little less than yours does. How long is your
      trailer? Tandem axles or single? Brakes? And it's all made of 500
      lbs. of box steel? Tell us more. Where did you buy your axles,
      wheels, brakes, etc.? Any pictures anywhere?

      All best,

      Garth
      (All finished building my daughters a fort/playset, and almost ready
      to go 3-D with Cormorant)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic