36275Re: micro pictures online

  • findleyjh@earthlink.net
    May 2, 2004
      Thanks Nels,

      I appreciate your repeating yourself. I've been reading the
      archives, and I think I only have about 34,000 posts to go!

      The list of articles in this reader looks terrific: I'll give it a
      try. As for the book...I live in mortal fear of my wife filing for
      divorce if I spend any more money on books. [But what she doesn't
      know, she can't divorce me for.]

      Cheers,
      Jim

      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/store/books_cds/der/der1contents.htm

      > The other source of information is Bud MacIntosh's book "How to
      Build
      > a Wooden Boat", which also shows the method Peter Lenihan used to
      > build a really weatherproof hatch.
      >
      > Cheers, Nels
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic