36274Re: micro pictures online

  • Nels
    May 2, 2004
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, findleyjh@e... wrote:
      > Hey Jason,
      I'm looking for some
      > information on pouring the lead also. It doesn't look difficult,
      but
      > I'm curious about hanging it. The plans don't call for 'through
      > bolting', and I can't help but wonder about strength.

      I mentioned it twice before and will mention it again. For ten bucks
      you can get a CD from DW magazine that gives instructions for the
      lead keel built in traditional fashion.

      I live in Canada, and the day I ordered my CD's I got an immediate
      confirmation, from Sandra, that they had been shipped, the same
      evening and was viewing them within a week. Here is the table of
      contents listing for the one with the MICRO building articles:

      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/store/books_cds/der/der1contents.htm

      The other source of information is Bud MacIntosh's book "How to Build
      a Wooden Boat", which also shows the method Peter Lenihan used to
      build a really weatherproof hatch.

      Cheers, Nels
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic