34851"Lofting" side panels

  • cha62759@traverse.com
    Mar 4, 2004
      I am building Howard Chappelle's 18' "Camp Skiff". I have lofted the
      major lines and have the molds done and I am now struggling with the
      transom. How does one loft the side panels? or does your note only
      apply to previously expanded panels a la Bolger instant boats?
      Bob Chamberland

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Lenihan" <lestat@b...> wrote:
      > This would,of course, require some extra waste in plywood and your
      > willingness to"loft" the expanded side panels out to a length needed
      > for a 10 foot version.Everything else,like the transom and frames
      > would remain pretty much as is.

      > Peter Lenihan
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic