      From: Nels [mailto:arvent@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 5:40 PM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bolger] Re: Watervan

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "john_fader" <johnfader@b...> wrote:
      > Nels,
      >
      > I fear that I've offended you and that was *so far* from my
      intention.
      > I was, perhaps clumsily, attempting to mock my own stuffiness.
      Please
      > forgive me any offence that I have caused.
      >
      > Don
      I replied to this already but it never got through.

      I was well aware that you were mocking yourself and I was chuckling
      as I saw it as an opportunity to take a shot at the Aussies.

      One must never be easily offended if one wishes to take part in this
      group:-)

      Cheers, Nels

      Bolger rules!!!
      (978) 282-1349