34284RE: [bolger] Re: Watervan
- Feb 4, 2004I once heard the half-life of a family reunion defined as that time between
when it begins and the first utterance of: "And exactly what is THAT
supposed to mean?!"
From: Nels [mailto:arvent@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 5:40 PM
Subject: [bolger] Re: Watervan
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "john_fader" <johnfader@b...> wrote:
> I fear that I've offended you and that was *so far* from my
> I was, perhaps clumsily, attempting to mock my own stuffiness.
> forgive me any offence that I have caused.
I replied to this already but it never got through.
I was well aware that you were mocking yourself and I was chuckling
as I saw it as an opportunity to take a shot at the Aussies.
One must never be easily offended if one wishes to take part in this
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax:
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>