33384Re: double ender schooner

  • Nels
    Jan 3, 2004
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "gentfarmer20022000"
      <gentfarmer20022000@y...> wrote:
      > hello,am a new member to this group.years ago i built a bolger
      > surf,several elegant punts,a nymph,a payson kayak and a model of
      > centenial.recently built a mouse and just purchased plans of a

      trilars.
      > am from cape breton island but living in n.c.
      usa.
      > recently purchased a property on bras d'or lakes C.B. nova scotia
      > where i'm from.only get there for 3 wks.in summer and need a boat
      > leave there.have long admired payson single hand schooner.is double
      > end schooner in photo files one of
      them?
      > have never seen any info on one built,etc etc,any info would be
      > appreciated.

      Hey gent, Welcome to the group:-)

      I believe what you are referring to is the FOLDING SCHOONER - which
      is sort of like two surfs joined end for end.

      The best building page is from our esteemed moderator:

      http://www.carlsondesign.com/lscooner.html

      And here is another great site from down under:

      http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/INDEX.HTM

      Have fun and when you get back to CB say hi for me to that cute
      singer who has the tea room on bras d'or. What a beatiful area!

      Cheers Nels
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic