32267Re: Looking for a sail/row boat

  • jerrych57
    Nov 1, 2003
      Thanks for all the replies, it's great getting to hear about all the
      different experiences you've had.

      I plan to build a boat someday, but learning to sail comes first.
      I've sailed a little bit and took a Red Cross sailing class a long
      time ago. A college roommate had a Hobi 14 and I went with him
      fairly often until he got a girlfriend. He liked her as crew more
      than me for some reason.

      I'll be searching all the for sale ads I can find.

      How do you post pictures? I built a model of Featherwind that I'd
      like to share a picture of with you. It turned out pretty good, I
      believe.

      Thanks again,

      Jerry
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic