30765Re: [bolger] Re: sputtering 4 strokes

  • Hal Lynch
    Sep 4 3:00 PM
      On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 12:16 PM, Richard Spelling wrote:

      > Well, the Chebacco has a nice motor well in the back, the perfect
      > place to mount a filter. Now, if I could just find one that I didn't
      > have to mortgage the house to buy.

      A search of "fuel filter" at the following sites found
      the following water separating fuel filters.

      #21632 $22 and
      #27382 $30 at Overtons (www.overtons.com)

      #2160612 $32 at West Marine (www.westmarine.com)

      #358040194 $30 at Boaters World (www.boatersworld.com)

      You want the kind that looks like a remote oil filtter.
      Boaters World catalog# 358040194, is a good example.
      You don't need one that big but I didn't find any smaller.

      Cheap insurance.

      hal
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic