      From: Roger Derby
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 1:04 PM
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: sputtering 4 strokes

      I didn't want this discussion, but I must point out that a burning boat
      pollutes significantly more that a few ounces of gas once a year. I'm not
      suggesting unrestricted, routine, draining; just precautions equivalent to
      the use of updraft carburetors and bilge blowers.

      Roger
      derbyrm@...
      http://derbyrm.mystarband.net