      From: Richard Spelling
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 9:54 AM
      Subject: [bolger] sputtering 4 strokes

      My new Nissan 6hp four stroke has developed a stutter.

      I'm 90% sure it's water in the gas, as replacing the fuel and draining the carb cleared it up.

      However, it's developed it again.

      So, my thoughts:

      1) buy one of those good water/fuel separators, with the bowl and drain
      2) buy one of those water/fuel separators with the disposible canisters (how long would one of those last, btw?)
      3) go to an auto parts store, buy some "water remover", and mix it with the gas.

      Thoughts? Comments?

      Chebacco Richard - http://www.chebacco.com http://www.richardspelling.com

      Bolger rules!!!