30709Re: [bolger] Tims module

  • Peter Lenihan
    Aug 31, 2003
      Paul,
      I'm not certain about this,but Le Mouton Noir de Kingston may want to keep them for perhaps another boatbuilding adventure/experiment.I know I will not be needing my TIMS bit after the messabout and will leave it to Bruce to have.

      Sincerely,
      Peter Lenihan

      --- "Paul" <bys@...> wrote:
      > John Bartlett aka captjbturtle, and I just finished a TIMS module
      >because we went for some stainless steel screws at Home despot and got
      >carried away. We will try to bring it to The Kingston messabout.
      >wadda box. any ideas for use after?
      >

      >Bolger rules!!!

      the BoatBuilding.Community http://boatbuilding.com/
      the Internet boatbuilding, design and repair resource
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic