29920Re: Good motored designs for NW/Puget Sound waters?

    Aug 3, 2003
      When I imagine Puget Sound, I think of the libertarians, living below
      the radar screen in the innumerable coves and inlets; such as Eagle
      Harbor. If you are not in a hurry, and can wait for the tide and
      wind to be right, why not build an Illinois? She would be the
      perfect, drift from this cove to the next cove live-aboard. It would
      take more years than one life to explore all the coves in Puget Sound
      and the waters to the north.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic