29883Re: Kingston: Plan Viewing

  • Frank San Miguel
    Aug 1 7:05 AM
      Bruce,

      I think he's designed some other big ones. I seem to remember reading
      something he wrote about a big steel planing yacht (BWAOM?) - it could
      hold a lot of people. It fell off the slings during lauch and landed
      upside down in the water without much damage.

      White eel is the same sort of plywood construction as Tahiti. Long
      but narrow.

      Frank

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hallman" <brucehallman@y...> wrote:
      > > > White Eel, a 69' version of Tahiti