29820Re: [bolger] Re: A few photos of Teal

  • Hal Lynch
    Jul 29, 2003
      On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 10:34 PM, Peter Lenihan wrote:

      > The only break
      > you could hope for is going to happen when a big chunk of your
      > beautiful state slips into the ocean.

      Those of us who grew up in California know that when the big
      one happens everything east of the San Andreas fault will fall
      into the Atlantic?!

      At the moment I am trying to collect enough boats to sail my
      family to the east coast of California when Utah becomes
      ocean bottom. Thats what I told my wife and I'm sticking with it.

      hal
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic