29225Re: [bolger] Re: barrier reef cruiser

  • Sam Glasscock
    Jul 3, 2003
      David, the design was offered in Messing About In
      Boats sometime in the last year. Unfortunately I have
      forgotten the issue. I bet somebody in this group can
      help you find it. My understanding is this design
      will be finished and offered in the next few months.
      It is the prettiest, in my opinion, of the "Topaz"
      line of boats.
      --- David & Shirley Wallace
      <swallace@...> wrote:

      > I've tried to find info on the Sitka Explorer but
      > the only thing I've come
      > across is two news group messages from last year ,
      > is that the sum of
      > information about the design on the net so far ?

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic