27596Re: [bolger] Re: PL Experience

  • jeff
    May 6, 2003
      The Gorilla Glue and other PL liquid types seem to foam more than the
      construction adhesive version of PL Premium. The liquid types would
      probably be better for smaller joints for wood working, picture frames, etc.

      When gluing oak, I use the Gorilla glue.

      I'm certainly no expert but I have used a couple gallons of the liquid
      versions and several dozen of the PL Premium tubes.

      From this experience I can tell you epoxy is cheaper, actually a lot
      cheaper, it's just not as handy and fast to assemble with as PL.

      Jeff
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic