27525Re: [bolger] Re: Superbrick Challenge staus?
- May 4, 2003I love this idea and confess to having resorted to such a ruse in a power cruiser. Everybody loved the result but knew that a sloppy carpenter such as me just HAD to have cheated and I had to 'fess up.Seriously,the interior furniture braces the hull and contributes lots of strength to wobbly ply panels. Pity Ikea isnt selling kit boats. Andy
pvanderwaart <pvanderw@...> wrote:> My AS 29 looks like a heap more work than a Super Brick to build.
> Why not stretch the SB concept to fit a 20ft shipping container andWhat if you build the SuperBrick without the interior structure, and
> end up with just under 20 x 8ft of sailing houseboat?
buy the interior from Ikea and Home Depot?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts and <snip> away
- To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
- Check & compose your email via SMS on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>