27451Re: messabout in ,ca?

  • Todd
    Apr 28, 2003
      First weekend of June messabout in Southern California, Alomitos Bay.
      free parking if you get there early before 8:00am other wise metered
      parking .25 gets you half hour. Easy boat luanch and access to the
      water for boats that can be picked up by two people or pushed while
      on trailer over sand a short distance to water.I used to launch a
      coronado 15, 350 lb. sailing dinghy there and is probably the maxium
      weight you'd want to launch there. Date not set in stone but but
      sounds good. I'll be there with a Mayfly 12 a Bolger Micro, and
      hopefull a pacific proa if I finish it in time. If anyone is
      intrested email me. Informal no tux required and B.Y.O.F.B
      (bring your own food and beverage)

      Todd

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "pss2fly" <440ford@v...> wrote:
      > With all the events starting to happen,I am looking for a messabout
      > in california. Are there any like that in Ca. We have many fine
      lakes
      > and a real big bay here. Any ideas? Do you think we could find
      enough
      > boats and people to make it happen? Please post ANY information
      you
      > find. Thanx Scott Backen
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic