26830Re: [bolger] Re: motorsailer under 20'

  • harry James
    Mar 4, 2003
      There is no doubt in my mind that you are absoulutely right in this.
      When he draws the lines he sees it all. I like to think I can visualize
      in three d pretty good from lines drawings, but every one of his boats
      that I have seen built have been unexpectedly more appealing to the eye.

      HJ

      >My guess is that Bolger knew exactly how it would look in 3D.
      >
      >hal
      >

      >Bolger rules!!!
      >- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts and <snip> away
      >- To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

      >.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic