25431Re: CSB

  • aquatronclaus
    Dec 4, 2002
      --- In bolger@y..., "jeff" <boatbuilding@g...> wrote:
      > I've seen hand owned plans for Tennessee, Idaho, and Wyoming.
      Other than
      > size, the Idaho and Wyo are probably as difficult technically.
      But, the
      > Tennessee is as simple as it gets IMHO.
      >
      > Jeff
      >
      > Are you saying, that the Tennessee is the easiest boat to built
      compared with Idaho and Wyoming, the Idaho is mainly built without
      bulkheads, to me (a total novice) the Idaho looks pretty simple, if
      the Tennesse is even more simple I think I will go ahead with that
      design, Do you expect that I as first time builder can construct a
      Wyoming? What do you mean with IMHO? many thanks for your reply!

      Claus

      description "how to
      > > build Idaho" very clear also for me as a first time "possible"
      > > builder, I have several plans, I have never seen a simple to
      build
      > > boat as the Idaho, I now think I have found the design for me.
      All
      > > my compliments to Jerry, he also responced prompt and offered 10%
      > > discount, 20 $ was missed in my wire of transfere, I think it was
      > > bank charge or something, Jerry said OK and mailed the plans
      with no
      > > forther comments. I have to tell that I am living in Denmark -
      Europe
      > > Claus
      > >

      > > Bolger rules!!!
      > > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead
      horses
      > > - stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks,
      Fred' posts
      > > - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts and
      <snip> away
      > > - To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209,
      Gloucester, MA,
      > 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
      > > - Unsubscribe: bolger-unsubscribe@y...
      > > - Open discussion: bolger_coffee_lounge-subscribe@y...