230[bolger] water ballast

  • Marco Vinicio Masoni
    Sep 5, 1999

      I remember having read, last year, an answer of Bernie Wolfard to a builder that wanted to put a double deep  on the bottom of the Micro for  ballast of water.
      If I don't remember bad, Bernie  answered that  would have constituted an excessive encumbrance, removing ulterior space to the box of the Micro (already rather low).
      But if I'll build a Micro Navigator I don't have this problem, I could use a part of the lockers under the berths for ballast of water (like in the Martha J.)
      I in this way could compensate the difference of weight between the keel of the plans and a keel with ingots and/ or balls.
      What any do you think?

      Marco

      Laboratorio di Psicologia Dott. Masoni
      Piazza Bolivar, 6
      20146 MILANO - Italy
      Tel. 02-428838
      Fax. 02-47716682
      email: masoni@...
      www.giardino.com/artist/masoni/mason1.html

      "PerciĆ² saranno tutte soltanto nomi Le cose che i mortali hanno
      stabilito, persuasi che fossero vere"
      (Parmenide 8, 38-39)
    • Show all 47 messages in this topic