22247Re: [bolger] Re: Cabin Clam Skiff Photo

  • Sakari Aaltonen
    Aug 3, 2002
      > How long did it take to complete?

      About seven months - I started in December. But the boat is not
      really complete. There are no lights, for example.

      > I was under the impression that Finland was a particularly law
      > abiding country with no crime to speak of.

      Yeah, well, I suppose there are worse places...

      > I am curious about the
      > charges in your country to register your boat?
      >
      > John

      25EUR (about 25USD). Boats with outboards up to 20HP do
      not have to be registered.

      Sakari Aaltonen
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic