2219[bolger] Re: glass boards in wooden boats

  • Fries, John
    Feb 2, 2000
      Yes, that's a good point and another very good idea. Having all these minds
      working on a problem is an example of the net acting as a 'distributed
      processing platform' for all of us biological computers.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic