2190[bolger] Re: glass boards in wooden boats

  • Robert N. Lundy
    Feb 1, 2000
      Oooo....

      Every once in while (ok, pretty often) I'm amazed at some of the original
      thinking on this list. Using the concrete backerboard from Home Depot would
      give some heft and glass/epoxy should stick. And you could leave out the
      lead as the concrete might have enough negative bouancy to sink the whole
      thing. And this is a product that's designed to withstand water in the
      first place.

      Neat idea. Who wants to try it?

      Robert & Amy Lundy
      St. Petersburg, fla.