21501Re: [bolger] Bolger boats in fiberglass: Dovekie and [?]

  • stephensonhw@aol.com
    Jul 1, 2002
      In a message dated 01-07-02 12:45:19 PM E. Australia Standard Time,
      s_paskey@... writes:

      > Now I'm curious: are there any other Bolger designs that were
      > manufactured and sold in fiberglass? I've read Small Boats, the
      > Folding Schooner, and BWAOM, and nothing comes to mind.

      I've often thought that the designs we see in the various Bolger books are
      very likely unrepresentative of his output. With successful production
      designs, he would often have an obligation to the builder not to publish the
      plans.

      Howard