21483Re: Bolger boats in fiberglass: Dovekie and [?]

  • pvanderwaart
    Jul 1, 2002
      > Edey & Duff also promoted a 1400 pound, 5" draft 'Shearwater'.

      E&D also produced, in small numbers, Lady's Slipper (a very small
      catboat), a power launch, and a few copies of Bird of Dawning (35'
      cat-yawl).

      There was a catboat of about 16' that got to the prototype stage. A
      cat yawl of about 25' for Ruben Trane got to prototype.

      In one of the early books, there is a yacht tender that, I think,
      went into production.

      PCB designed several larger powerboats that were production boats for
      Egg Harbor, among others, but I don't know if any were done in
      fiberglass.

      The Wolf Trap 30 was supposed to be a production aluminum boat. I
      think three were built.

      Peter
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic