2085[bolger] Re: Modern Light Scooner - Commision?

  • Tim Bush
    Jan 28, 2000
      > Well, been looking at the schooner conversations and thinking:
      >
      > Maybe we can "pass the hat" for a new daysailing schooner design...

      An interesting idea, a "gang" commision. In practice it might be a hard
      to manage. There would have to be a pricipal who would be taking on a
      finacial risk as well as investing a lot of management time. Those who
      participated would be expecting plans but would also still owe a
      royalty fee.
      What makes sense to me is a " Build the new Instant Schooner" book. If
      enough interest is shown a lobby (whine) effort could be started.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic