      From: Stew Miller [mailto:junkmail@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 12:00 PM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [bolger] now hull speed, was Re: mast options for Ruben's Nymph

      Richard,
      You forgot to define TLA, which is yet another TLA.

      FYI, when you hire on at SUN Microsystems you must memorize three pages
      of TLAs.

      Richard Spelling wrote:
      > The TLA's like BTW or D/L are part of the WWW, though D/L is a boating
      TLA,

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=226014.2032696.3508022.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=17050657
      91:HM/A=1000239/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=1023206582%3eM=22
      6014.2032696.3508022.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705065791:HM/A=1000239/R=1>

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=226014.2032696.3508022.1829184/D=egroupmai
      l/S=1705065791:HM/A=1000239/rand=417682374>

      Bolger rules!!!
      - stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no "Ed, thanks, Fred" posts
      01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349