2057[bolger] Re: modern Light Scooner

  • Giuseppe 'Pippo' Bianco
    Jan 27, 2000
      Hi Chuck (1 to 1, and about there for the third regatta...)

      CPCorreia@... ha scritto:
      > I'm sorry Tim, you could not be involved with the first race as you would be
      > considered a professional. We would however make you the official judge of
      > the event, and you could have another crew sail your boat. Perhaps Pippo
      > could scratch together a crew and sail your boat, as I'm sure you know those
      > Italians are great sailors.

      Yes, here I am... However I'm in the third day of a bad flu, so I cannot
      even think about sailing by now... Maybe tomorrow morning if the regatta
      goes well...

      > Hanging tough with AmericaOne, but boy I love those guys on Prada.

      If only they could stop spotting and smiling at the girls in the
      spectator's boats and concentrate on the race... Gee, they wasted an
      advantage of more than 2 minutes...

      Best, Pippo
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic