2005[bolger] Re: Double Eagle

  • Robert W. Norris
    Jan 26, 2000
      "fritz koschmann" <fritzdf-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/bolger/?start=1907
      > I have posted a few pictures of the unfortunately slow progress of
      > Double Eagle. As you can see the first hull is together. I have a lot
      > of the second hull prefabricated. Progress has been slow for many
      > reasons none of which are the plans or construction method. I would
      > appreciate any words of encouragement.

      Hi, Fritz --

      Susanne Altenberger called me last night and told me of this site and
      your pictures. I have written a bunch of encouraging words to your
      email address as above, but 2 msgs got kicked back. Is this your
      correct address? Mighty interested in your project.

      Bob Norris
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic