19864Depoe Bay

  • Jim Goeckermann
    Apr 24 2:26 PM
      (Regarding the previous posts on showing a boat for sale at
      Depoe)..Loved the "I is covered with rue" reminder of Walt
      Kelly - what a mind! I wouldn't think of polluting the pure by
      "showing" a fiberglass boat, but for those that have not
      thought or it, buying such a boat and "throwing away" the hull
      can bring tremendous savings. A trailer, boom, aluminum mast,
      pintles, rudder, and set of sails can cut your construction
      time and cost tremendously if you buy it right. By watching
      ebay I have collected four small sails from sailboards and
      prams - all for less than $30 each.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic