19747RE: [bolger] Depoe Bay
- Apr 22, 2002There's a launch ramp and parking site right on the harbour, but not where
the boat show viewers will necessarily walk past unless you put a sign up --
you should be able to park in view with any luck. Of course, you could
register (free) and put her on show?
There are several Bolgerites coming, some with boats and some not, I think.
Drop by a green-hulled Chebacco moored at the floats, and say hello.
From: Jim Goeckermann [mailto:jim@...]
Sent: April 22, 2002 2:17 PM
Subject: [bolger] Depoe Bay
This coming weekend is the Depoe Bay wooden boat festival on
the northern coast of Oregon. Here is a link with pictures of
It is quite a haul from my northern CA home, so I have a tidbit
of advice and a question for those who have attended in
previous years. I found a campsite less than 7 miles south, and
one can make reservations for a tent site under $20 including
the $6 res. fee. Here's my question: I have a Chrysler Mutineer
that I am selling at giveaway prices. Fot those that have been
to the festival before, is this worth taking? Is there a place
for parking where this for-sale item would get good exposure to
folks filled with the "own a boat" frenzy?
Lastly, any Bolgerites planning to attend or show a boat? See
you there! Jim
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- pls take "personals" off-list, stay on topic, and punctuate
- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts, snip all you like
- To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA,
01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>