      From: Jim Goeckermann [mailto:jim@...]
      Sent: April 22, 2002 2:17 PM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bolger] Depoe Bay

      This coming weekend is the Depoe Bay wooden boat festival on
      the northern coast of Oregon. Here is a link with pictures of
      past festivals:
      http://www.boat-links.com/DepoeBay/
      It is quite a haul from my northern CA home, so I have a tidbit
      of advice and a question for those who have attended in
      previous years. I found a campsite less than 7 miles south, and
      one can make reservations for a tent site under $20 including
      the $6 res. fee. Here's my question: I have a Chrysler Mutineer
      that I am selling at giveaway prices. Fot those that have been
      to the festival before, is this worth taking? Is there a place
      for parking where this for-sale item would get good exposure to
      folks filled with the "own a boat" frenzy?
      Lastly, any Bolgerites planning to attend or show a boat? See
      you there! Jim

      Bolger rules!!!
      01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349