19745Depoe Bay

  • Jim Goeckermann
    Apr 22, 2002
      This coming weekend is the Depoe Bay wooden boat festival on
      the northern coast of Oregon. Here is a link with pictures of
      past festivals:
      It is quite a haul from my northern CA home, so I have a tidbit
      of advice and a question for those who have attended in
      previous years. I found a campsite less than 7 miles south, and
      one can make reservations for a tent site under $20 including
      the $6 res. fee. Here's my question: I have a Chrysler Mutineer
      that I am selling at giveaway prices. Fot those that have been
      to the festival before, is this worth taking? Is there a place
      for parking where this for-sale item would get good exposure to
      folks filled with the "own a boat" frenzy?
      Lastly, any Bolgerites planning to attend or show a boat? See
      you there! Jim
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic