18199Re: [bolger] Re: Micro Keel fasteners
- Mar 2, 2002Gregg:
I'm with you: 3M 5200 sticks to anything and everything. Frankly I'm not too impressed with the way boat building epoxy sticks to metal.
Hey folks -
I just took delivery of a partially completed micro hull, and the
task of the keel looms large in my future. Everyone talks about
epoxy, but 3M 5200 sticks to my tools better than anything else. Any
thoughts on the idea? Longer working time, probably a third of the
cost, and no worries about cracking if you anchor the wrong way (by
the keel). I'm planning to use my car jack to get it in, any caveats
on that method?
Also, any ideas on cheap trailers?
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- pls take "personals" off-list, stay on topic, and punctuate
- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts, snip all you like
- To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic