18196Re: Micro Keel fasteners

  • watsongs
    Mar 2, 2002
      Hey folks -

      I just took delivery of a partially completed micro hull, and the
      task of the keel looms large in my future. Everyone talks about
      epoxy, but 3M 5200 sticks to my tools better than anything else. Any
      thoughts on the idea? Longer working time, probably a third of the
      cost, and no worries about cracking if you anchor the wrong way (by
      the keel). I'm planning to use my car jack to get it in, any caveats
      on that method?

      Also, any ideas on cheap trailers?

      Greg
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic