      From: jhkohnen@... [mailto:jhkohnen@...]
      Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 1:21 PM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: Boat Offsets and Stitch n Tape

      THE book on developing panel shapes is:

      Ship And Aircraft Fairing And Development for Draftsmen and Loftsmen and
      Sheet Metal Workers by Sam Rabl

      It's available for reasonable prices used (see http://www.abe.com), but
      I've also heard that it's been reprinted recently (or maybe it never
      went
      out of print?).

      Yes, that's the same Sam Rabl who wrote Boatbuilding in Your Own Back
      Yard.

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      http://www.boat-links.com/

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
      065791:HM/A=847665/R=0/*http:/ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vbW9uc3RlcjcuZGF0=1015
      095251%3eM=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705065791:HM/A=
      847665/R=1>

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egrou
      pmail/S=1705065791:HM/A=847665/rand=298844448>

      Bolger rules!!!
      01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349