18195RE: [bolger] Re: Boat Offsets and Stitch n Tape
- Mar 2, 2002Westie Farmer had some great tales about Sam's experience in designing a
flash amphibian aircraft, worth looking up at the library ('My Old Boat
Shop'). Good book anyway, no matter what Thomas Firth Jones says..
From: jhkohnen@... [mailto:jhkohnen@...]
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: Boat Offsets and Stitch n Tape
THE book on developing panel shapes is:
Ship And Aircraft Fairing And Development for Draftsmen and Loftsmen and
Sheet Metal Workers by Sam Rabl
It's available for reasonable prices used (see http://www.abe.com), but
I've also heard that it's been reprinted recently (or maybe it never
out of print?).
Yes, that's the same Sam Rabl who wrote Boatbuilding in Your Own Back
Nobody ought to wear a Greek fisherman's hat unless they meet two
1. He is a Greek
2. He is a Fisherman <Roy Blount Jr.>
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- pls take "personals" off-list, stay on topic, and punctuate
- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts, snip all you like
- To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA,
01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Service.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>