      From: Jack&Lois [mailto:jalo@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 5:43 AM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bolger] Re: Filling in the blanks

      Glorious shots of Wayward Lass, Jamie. They trigger waves of nostalgia for
      the wild and wooly cost of BC. Esp. love the shot of WL laying in a title
      creek. We lived on the Tofino/ Uclulet penisula many years ago as beach bums
      in the pre and early Pacific Rim Natl. Park days. We intend to return there
      someday with the Jochems to do some serious costal cruising. Just need to
      engage the simple task of building the Jochems first (sigh).

      jeb, in the mean time (and the time IS mean in March in NS) starting to
      prepare and repair adopted Micro for life on the beautiful but unforgiving
      LEA shores of Fundy

      Bolger rules!!!
      01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349