18191RE: [bolger] Re: Filling in the blanks
- Mar 2, 2002Yes, I could spend a lifetime getting to know this coast. Too bad I also
have to work for a living.
We're planning another week away this June, either to the Broken Islands,
from Uclulet or Hotsprings Cove, from Tofino. A friend flew me over the
islands in a small plane years ago, and I've wanted to go there in a small
boat ever since.
Sitting here thinking about sailing tomorrow (and feeling smug about it), on
the sunny shores of Georgia Strait.
From: Jack&Lois [mailto:jalo@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 5:43 AM
Subject: [bolger] Re: Filling in the blanks
Glorious shots of Wayward Lass, Jamie. They trigger waves of nostalgia for
the wild and wooly cost of BC. Esp. love the shot of WL laying in a title
creek. We lived on the Tofino/ Uclulet penisula many years ago as beach bums
in the pre and early Pacific Rim Natl. Park days. We intend to return there
someday with the Jochems to do some serious costal cruising. Just need to
engage the simple task of building the Jochems first (sigh).
jeb, in the mean time (and the time IS mean in March in NS) starting to
prepare and repair adopted Micro for life on the beautiful but unforgiving
LEA shores of Fundy
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- pls take "personals" off-list, stay on topic, and punctuate
- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts, snip all you like
- To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA,
01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
- << Previous post in topic