      From: taz97355 [mailto:taz97355@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 10:05 PM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bolger] Fishcat

      Still looking over the plans and building a scale model and coming up
      with more and more questions. Has anyone had experience using plain
      old shop grade 1/4 inch plywood in building a Bolger boat? I keep
      reading conflicting stories about checking, voids, marine grade and
      on and on. Any idea on how long a boat out of 1/4 fir would last with
      just paint on it? Marine plywood with epoxy and glass adds up to a
      chunk of money for a design that I cannot verify as to being a good
      runner.(no one will fess up to having one ) I am thinking that if fir
      is ok then I could build a nice marine plywood and glass madel later.
      Back to the original question, any experienced builders that have
      used fir,how about a little experience sharing with this neophyte
      builder, (I'll upgrade myself to novice if I build one that floats).
      Thanks, Terry

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=178320.1681224.3270152.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
      065791:HM/A=879171/R=0/*http:/www.fastweb.com/ib/yahoo-57f>

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=178320.1681224.3270152.1261774/D=egrou
      pmail/S=1705065791:HM/A=879171/rand=873738102>

      Bolger rules!!!
      01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349