16124RE: [bolger] Fishcat

  • Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.
    Dec 11, 2001
      I asked Mr. Payson about using Lauan plywood, as he mentioned building a
      skiff of that material as a trial in "Build the New Instant Boats". While
      he did not mention any specifics about that skiff, here is his reply:

      "Geren, I'd use Lauan if I couldn't get anything else. If you do use, be
      sure to glass the whole outside since Lauan is not all that strong."

      Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.
      Columbia, Maryland, USA

      My Personal Web Site (UPDATED 11/28) http://gerenm.tripod.com
      The On30Guy On30 Web Site (UPDATED 11/28) http://on30guy.tripod.com