15236Re: [bolger] shorter "Sneakeasy" kinda boat

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Nov 5, 2001
      Mark:

      Ken sent me a scan of this nifty little boat. I posted it for all to see:
      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/designs/LakeLaunch.gif

      Chuck

      Oh, this is a great reference. The design could put a
      Sneakeasy sorta boat on the trailer for many, many more
      people.
      Any chance for a scan?
      Mark