14682Re: tinting polycarbonate (was: window thickness)

  • richard@spellingbusiness.com
    Oct 3, 2001
      I'll look for it. Also, have a friend who recently tried the auto
      films stuff, and he is bringing me scraps to test with.

      Imagination? How does that bond with wood? Is it water proof? <grin>

      --- In bolger@y..., "Chuck Leinweber" <chuck@d...> wrote:
      > Richard:
      >
      > I got some film for my shop windows that block about 75% of the
      heat, but
      > only about 10% of the light. Great stuff - it is made for
      buildings rather
      > than autos. It does not use an adhesive, it just sticks by
      imagination to
      > the inner surface. The same stuff comes with a tint if you want
      it. Try
      > Home Despot.
      >
      > Chuck

      1/4"?

      > > Plans for CLC say nothing. Write up from Chebacco News mentions
      > 1/8"
      > > laminated glass.
      > >
      > > Anyone?
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts, snip all you
      like
      > - To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209,
      Gloucester, MA,
      > 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
      > - Unsubscribe: bolger-unsubscribe@y...

      Service.