      From: stephen@... [mailto:stephen@...]
      Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 6:15 PM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bolger] Re: Wes Gardner's 18' sharpie

      Hi Bill: I don't know which address you tried, but I've seen two e-
      mail addresses for Wes on various web pages relating to his sharpie.
      The addresses are as follows:

      wgardner@...
      wesgardner@...

      Good luck,
      Stephen Paskey

      --- In bolger@y..., "Bill Kreamer" <kreamer@m...> wrote:
      > Thanks to all who gave me information. I'm now trying to get
      information on Wes Gardner's 18' sharpie. I sent him an email but no
      reply yet. Has anyone got his offsets?

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Bolger rules!!!
      01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349