13380Re: Aircraft Carrier

  • bruce_hector@hotmail.com
    Aug 8, 2001
      Enough already, I have today snail mailed a query letter to PB&F
      about the feasability of the Civilian Aircraft-Carrier Project based
      on a doubled Wyoming hull. I enclosed the cartoon I'd made of it (see
      files section on Bolger2 egoup) and a synopsis of the postings on
      her. I'm sure this qualifies as open minded boating. I can hardly
      wait to hear his response. Since drugs are for people who can't
      handle reality, I'm having a tot of rum while I wait. Bruce Hector
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic