13379Re: Aircraft Carrier

  • bruce_hector@hotmail.com
    Aug 8, 2001
      Enough already, I have today composed and sent a snail mail to PB&F
      requesting Phils opinion on the carrier proposal. I enclosed the
      cartoon I made of it based on a doubled Wyoming (see Bolger2 files)
      and a brief synopsis of what's been posted back and forth about her.
      I can't wait to hear back from Phil. Surely this is an example of
      open minded boats clouded by insanity. Since reality is for people
      who can't handle drugs, I'll have a ration of grog while waiting.
      Bruce Hector.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic