13240Re: [bolger] Aircraft Carrier

  • Fritz Funk
    Aug 1, 2001
      OK Harry - you've got, what, 20,000? 30,000? way more? (more than I can
      count anyway) hours in every type of large and small fixed and rotary
      aircraft imaginable. Lets hear some more about what's going on behind those
      eyeballs! A miniature Corsair? I hear a good letter to Phil in the works....

      Talk about boats with an open mind! There's a few lakes I can think of
      that a rig like this combo would open up...no it wouldn't be practical,
      just fun. And its no fair just taking your Blackhawk in there! Would this
      be possible? I'll build the carrier, you build the plane?

      --Fritz

      Fritz Funk
      Email: fritzf@...
      Phone: (H): (907)780-4261 (W):(907)465-6113
      Snail: 6017 Sunset Street, Juneau, AK 99801-9728
      My Boat Page: http://www.alaska.net/~fritzf/Boats/Boats.htm
      (Bolger power sharpie Sneakeasy and other projects)
      B-24 Aircrew "Roger the Lodger": http://www.alaska.net/~fritzf/B24/
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic